Information We Collect
Check here the information we collect: View
Secure First Credit Union collects non-public information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Information We Disclose
We may disclose all of the non-public information about you we collect as described above.
Who May Receive This Information
Secure First Credit Union may disclose some or all of the information we collect as described above to the following types of third parties:
- Financial services providers such as mortgage bankers, securities brokers/dealers, and insurance agents.
- Non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, and publishers.
- Others, such as non-profit organizations.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Our Security Measures
We restrict access to non-public information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
You May Opt Out
If you prefer that we do not disclose non-public information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). Non-member joint account holders, co-borrowers and guarantors may exercise this right to opt out. For joint account holders, we will treat an opt out request as applying to everyone listed on the account unless you direct us otherwise. If you wish to opt out of our disclosures to non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, and publishers, or others such as non-profit organizations, you may call our toll free number or mail your request to us as follows:
Secure First Credit Union
P.O. Box 170070
Birmingham, AL 35217-0070
Web users under the age 13 must provide, in writing, a guardian’s permission to use any of our online services (specifically Internet Banking).